Victorian State Government,
Department of Health and Human Services
Victorian Integrated Care Model
AGPAL & QIP Education and Training is collaborating with the Victorian State Government, Department of Health and Human Services to develop education and training to support the implementation of the Victorian Integrated Care Model. Our team is co-developing these resources with relevant stakeholders and end-users to ensure they are fit-for-purpose.
This project consists of:
- A bespoke e-Learning platform
- six interactive e-Learning modules
- 200 additional activities, tools and resources
- coaching webinars
- handbook to support the care team
- online learning collaborative, and
- ongoing support and coaching to the trainers who are responsible for delivering the training with a 'train-the-trainer' approach.
Senior Policy Advisor, Victoria Health
"AGPAL has been very responsive to requests and demonstrated willingness to consider alternative proposals during periods of policy change, timely in delivering stages completed so far and creative when ensuring our package is to be delivered within a finite budget."